www.dinarinc.com

Group Exchange

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Freedom!!!_*

Guest_Freedom!!!_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:23 AM

Hi.. I'm new to this dinar ride. I keep reading about these people that are in a 'group'. What does this mean and how can I join? TY :)

Advertisement...
www.dinarinc.com

#2 Guest_Bill Stonehouse_*

Guest_Bill Stonehouse_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

Please add me to your group.
Please send me the bank package info.
Please add me to your RV group code information for group trade in.
Thanks

#3 ZMAN2011

ZMAN2011

Moderator/M.I.G. Supporter

• MIG Supporter
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:02 AM

HI THE GROUP IS GENERALS64 GROUP. WWW.GENERALS64.INFO YOU SHOULD GET AN EMAIL FROM KCMana iqdgroup@generals64.info WITH A NEWSLETTER BOUT ONCE A MONTH, HOPE IT IS NOT THAT LONG TILL WE SEE OUR RV. WELCOME TO MIG, ZMAN2011

#4 LimoDr247365

LimoDr247365

• Dinarian (Member)
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

Hi, I'm also interested in joining your group GENERALS64. I went to the site you posted and signed up for the newsletter. Can you please add me to your group as well. Thank you!!!

#5 VSD

VSD

• Dinarian (Member)
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

I represent a rather large group and have assisted in most of them signing up with the group per our instructions.  However, most of us have not received the newsletter that some have received.  This causes us to be concerned that we are not on the list.  Most concerning to me as the group leader, I have about 12-14 that do not even own a computer.  I tried to register them using my email as well since I pass all that to them in other areas of this venture as well.  When I did that, I received emails saying that I then had been kicked out and needed to re-submit.  Does this now mean that they are not on the list as well?  I would appreciate someone contacting me as I would really appreciate knowing I have taken care of our "entire" group.  I do not want anyone left out and they don't want to miss out either.  Please assist me in this matter.  VSD  dean.vicki1@live.com

#6 asells

asells

• Dinarian (Member)
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Hi.. I'm new to this dinar ride. I keep reading about these people that are in a 'group'. What does this mean and how can I join? TY :)

Yes you can apply... you and anyone you know can join the group email.  You will receive updates from kcmana.... when the rate goes live, you will receive an email from kcmana, with details on what to do. Everyone needs an unique email address that signs up.

the site to go to is:   http://generals64.info/?p=subscribe

you ONLY need your name, email address and zip code... that's all

If you have an e-mail program that controls spam by requiring the sender to fill out a form to be approved FIRST – before you can actually receive e-mail from them – it will be important and your responsibility to make sure that you pre-approve the generals group’s e-mail address [iqdgroup@generals64.info] on your computer in order to receive your registration confirmation e-mail from KCMana.  Due to the scale of the registrations, the generals’ team is not able to perform this for you… yet want to see everyone successful in joining the group.

Also important is that you submit a valid e-mail address and there are no errors.  Any e-mails that bounce back as “not deliverable” are removed.

#7 asells

asells

• Dinarian (Member)
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

1- make sure that everyone in the group is registered, with a  unique email address....   

2- tell everyone to check their SPAM folder, for the email from kcmana 

3-  if people still haven't received the email from their email service... suggest that they sign up with GMail ...as gmail is the best that handles services.   SOME EMail providers (aol is a good example that I personally have experience issues with) will not allow bulk emails to go through their server...  gmail is one that is the most allowable email service to receive... 

4-If you have an e-mail program that controls spam by requiring the sender to fill out a form to be approved FIRST – before you can actually receive e-mail from them – it will be important and your responsibility to make sure that you pre-approve the generals group’s e-mail address [iqdgroup@generals64.info] on your computer in order to receive your registration confirmation e-mail from KCMana.  Due to the scale of the registrations, the generals’ team is not able to perform this for you… yet want to see everyone successful in joining the group.

Also important is that you submit a valid e-mail address and there are no errors.  Any e-mails that bounce back as “not deliverable” are removed.

I hope this helps you and your group.

I represent a rather large group and have assisted in most of them signing up with the group per our instructions.  However, most of us have not received the newsletter that some have received.  This causes us to be concerned that we are not on the list.  Most concerning to me as the group leader, I have about 12-14 that do not even own a computer.  I tried to register them using my email as well since I pass all that to them in other areas of this venture as well.  When I did that, I received emails saying that I then had been kicked out and needed to re-submit.  Does this now mean that they are not on the list as well?  I would appreciate someone contacting me as I would really appreciate knowing I have taken care of our "entire" group.  I do not want anyone left out and they don't want to miss out either.  Please assist me in this matter.  VSD  dean.vicki1@live.com

#8 tcarl

tcarl

• Dinarian (Member)
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

will you post the 800 #s on this site for us to view? for what ever reason I can go to this site but cannot receive messages by e-mail and want to make sure I can receive the 800 #

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 My Invested Group