A couple told me about an agreement before buying and selling. Is it TRUE? - Q & A for Dinar Inc - MIG Forums

Advertisement...
www.xchangeofamerica.com/raceday

Photo

A couple told me about an agreement before buying and selling. Is it TRUE?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diamondrun

diamondrun

• Dinarian (Member)
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

I heard from a couple named Walter and Beverly Sloan in Greenback, TN I guess around their 70's that you can make some money with dinars if it revalues. I was told that they went down with a guy they knew to setup a bank account with Well Fargo in Atlanta and later with Sterling Currency Group of Atlanta. During when they setup the account an agreement was express not to say anything about this to anyone. They signed an agreement stating they will not tell anyone about anything before or after if a dinar revaluations did happens one day. If they did tell anything about it they would goto jail for some reason they didn't go into detail. They bought some threw layaway plan at Sterling Currency Group that is around $12,000 us dollars from what I was told. Their son Rob Sloan in Salem, Oregon bought about $7,000 us dollars. With listening to their details on this matter at our local church pot luck I am wondering if it is true or not? They also express at the table they would call Well Fargo to check on the revalue on a daily bases. When I call them a lot setting up an account or any info on the matter they say they don't sell dinars and they don't have any info. Why do the couple have documentation stating they well accept them when it comes thru and not anyone else with this account they express they had. I wondering if the couple at the church pot luck is making lies or there is some type of truth to this matter. Well, I know if it does come thru they will be at the bank were they got there trust account setup. So does anyone know anything on this matter about Wells Fargo or any banks? I have been wondering if it was true or not???

Advertisement...
www.xchangeofamerica.com/raceday

#2 RindsGuy

RindsGuy

• Dinarian (Member)
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

They supposedly signed an agreement saying they wouldn't mention any of this to anybody or they could go to jail and yet you're here asking about this and giving their full names and where they live?  Since you know about this they obviously broke that agreement and you've just given whatever legal authority the proof they need to prosecute.  Brilliant tactic.

#3 Dinarcurrency

Dinarcurrency

• Dinarian (Member)
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:16 AM

Hi diamondrun,

Yes, is it true, but before signing an agreement you should read it carfully.

When buying Iraqi Dinar from any company, the most important thing is to buy from a company who is transparent and you can trust. At Dinar Currency we’re not only one of the most experienced companies selling Iraqi Dinar. We’re registered with the State of Nevada as a Corporation in Good Standing. We’re registered with the US Treasury. We truly care about you and are here to assist you today and when you’re ready to exchange your dinar. So let us prove our commitment to customer service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My Invested Group